Friday, August 15, 2008

We're Home!!!

We got home late Wednesday and Salem and Maeghyn rushed to gymnastics and I rushed to the post office and bank. We had a fantastic time. I'll update about the trip specifically soon. But it's been busy since we've been home. I've had a lot of work to catch up on then yesterday was Salem's K orientation and meet the teacher day! Then we had a party with friends celebrating her 4 friends fixing to go to Kindergarten! All 5 are going to different schools.

Today we had therapy and I am just now having time to breathe for a few minutes.

Tonight we're having a family date night! :) Tomorrow we're going school shopping with LaRae and Maeghyn and Sunday I clean.

And next week Salem starts Kindergarten.

So in the space of 2 weeks I have a 19 year old who moves 5 hours a way, a 18 year old who starts her freshman year at New Mexico State and an almost 6 year old start Kindergarten. WOW. It's going way too fast.

No comments: