Thursday, August 21, 2008

Missing Lala

Salem really missed Larrah a lot yesterday. She wanted to tell her about school and was so upset. She doesn't understand how far College Station really is and when she said she wanted to go see her I said we couldn't today because it was too far and she just cried and cried. I felt so bad for her. Then she wanted to call her. I texted Larrah and she called later and Salem was happy! But it's been such an emotional roller coaster for her - 1st with Aunt Amy and the kids moving out and then Korie leaving after a short visit and then Larrah moving.

And I just went upstairs to see if the lights were out and the vents closed and it was SO empty. Now I really miss her. But she'll have a great life in College Station. I am just amazed that she's really gone.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I just ordered some labels for Kennedy's paci's. Thanks for the site!

It has to be so hard sending Lala away to college. Time goes by so fast!