Thursday, February 5, 2009

TAG!!!!

Gari-Ann tagged me for this round. Thanks. I like doing things like this!

Here are the rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people

************************

What are you wearing now? Boxers and a tshirt

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Breaking Dawn

Do you nap a lot? Not usually unless I am sick. Even right now with zero energy I don't know.

Who was the last person you hugged? Raina

What’s your current obsession/addiction? WLS related stuff & coming up with ideas for decorating the girl's playroom.

What was the last thing you said aloud? Talked to Nina when I took her outside

What websites do you always visit when you go online? 2 Ezboard/Yuku boards, blogger, Obesity Helps

What was the last thing you bought? Cup of ice at Sonic

What are you listening to right now? Rerun of CSI

If you could have any super power, what would it be? I like that money tree idea

What time do you usually get up? 6:30 on weekdays. Blech!

What's your most challenging goal right now? Keeping my energy up and not getting overwhelmed.

Say something to the person who tagged you: I wish we lived closer! We could craft and spend time together. Sigh.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Beach House!

Favorite vacation spot? The beach

What is your favorite item of clothing? Shorts! I hope to love jeans one day

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Nothing right now! LOL. Except being online too much

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: Yellow Box Flip Flops

Name one thing you cannot live without: My family - less emotional - my flat iron and my computer.

What time is bedtime? Around 10:30 usually.

*My added question*
Do you have an upcoming vacation planned? I don't but I am dreaming!!!

I tag:

Brenda Ann

Christi
Glenna
Marcia
Robyn
Tammy Lynn
Whitney
Julia






1 comment:

the undomesticated wife said...

Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to have a beach house and being able to listen to the waves every day?!