Friday, February 20, 2009

10 Honest Things

*Choose 7 spectacular blogs that you can't live without and pass this goodie on to the them.*Post the "chosen ones" on your blog in link form AND...*List 10 honest things about yourself.

Brenda Ann, Julia, Dorothy, Christi, Marcia, Shannon & Glenna (I'll link later)

1. I like my books to be in order by size rather than alphabetical order. It looks nicer. Makes books harder to find though.

2. I love Salem's school. It feels like home and I love being a part of that.

3. I never thought I'd be able to quit drinking diet coke. :) But I surprised myself.

4. I don't mind doing laundry but I absolutely detest folding clothes. It drives me INSANE.

5. I love my computer. I'd get rid of my TV before I ever got rid of my Internet. I actually am addicted to it probably.

6. I love my girls so much it hurts. I worry WAY too much about them.

7. I love a mentor (well I love all the MOPS mentors) but one has really just helped me a lot lately.

8. I love game nights with other couples. I love to hear the kids playing to their hearts content while the adults get some adult time. (I got this from LaRae but I totally love it too).

9. I LOVE being a SAHM. It's the best job in the world.

10. I love having friends over. I need to do it more!


No comments: