Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The musical sound of the girl's playing...

We've been so busy with therapy and such that there is almost no time to play before dinner and bed. Sigh. So today I decided we wouldn't go to church. They love church but we have gymnastics on Wed and it's over at 4:15 and then church is at 6. So we eat in between and when we get home it's bath and bed. So no church. And I may do it a couple of times a month. Church is great but the sound of the girls playing together outside and driving their jeep and watching them giggle as Nina rides with them and barks at the cats is priceless.

They need this. They need some normal kid things. KWIM? Cheer is over in 3 more games. So in March our Mondays are free except Girl Scouts 2x a month. Yes we did too much by signing up for cheer but for 8 weeks it seemed ok. But then our opening at gymnastics came about 2 months earlier. Sigh! But cheer is almost over and then our schedule will be this:

Daisy Girl Scouts - 2x a month
Tuesdays - Tutoring - 3:15-4:15
Wednesdays - Gymnastics - 3:30-4:15 (Both Girls)
Thursdays - Speech From 3:00-3:30 - Riding Therapy 4-5
Fridays - Tutoring - 3:15-4:15

I am resolving to get my house work and errands ran before I pick up Salem to limit our time on the run and Raina's time in the car. Raina's tantrums have increased since adding tutoring and I know it's hard on her but I don't have a choice right now. So I am trying to make it work.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh' my goodness.. your schedule makes me tired!

Also, you're doing AWESOME on your weight loss! You should be proud!