Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Is Killing Me

I was SO excited about this summer. It was going to start off with a fantastic trip to California. That was a bust. I am still MIGHTILY disappointed in that.

I had a HUGE to do list starting with...

1. Swim every day with the girls (Uhhhh it's too hot to swim even in our own pool LOL )!
2. Clean and organize my bedroom (if you have seen my bedroom you'd realize how important this is!) I haven't touched it thugh!
3. Work on reading lessons with Salem - It's called "Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons!" Uh I have to take the plastic off the book right?
4. Therapy is kicking my butt this summer. Salem has horseback riding lessons on Mondays (an probably another day starting next week) to supplement the PT I don't think is helping. Then she has speech twice a week and PT 1x a week. Raina has speech twice a week as well. That's over 6 hours with drive and wait time. By the way Raina hates waiting rooms! LOL.
5. Lose Weight - UGH! Let's not even talk about that.
6. Book a cruise for January! I tried - they messed me over on my quote so I hung up. Now I have to start over.
7. Get the house cleaned and organized.

So what I've done in stead is hang out at the Jump Around when the kids get too nuts being at home! I have gotten a lot of paperwork done - as I take it with me.

So next week Salem as Art Camp and I plan to work on the house. I have too!!!! Help me stay focused.

Then I have MOPS Retreat. So I have to work on that too.

And I am getting rid of my van! :( But at 4.00 a gallon and $95+ a week I can't afford it.

Whew...and I didn't even list it all. Say a prayer for me.

2 comments:

Julia Stewart said...

I happened to know a person who will come to your house and help you organize your bedroom... she's really smart and helpful and has a lot of experience... plus she's free!

Whitney said...

I found your blog off of Robyn's. We're doing the "Teach your child to read..." I love it and so does Morgan! I'm excited to see what comes of it.