Monday, September 15, 2008

An Update On Me

I feel amazingly good today. My spots look awful but I don't see any new ones. I am tired but I think that's the side-effect of the elavil. I haven't taken an actual pain pill since Sat. I have a few left just in case. I have a friend who is a Nurse Practitioner and he told me not to over do it cause it doesn't mean I am over it but I feel normal. My arm only hurts if I actually bump something.

So I'm off to bed. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow. I slept so much last week I didn't get anything done but I am trying not to go in over drive and take on any projects. I stepped out of being a troop leader for Salem's Girl Scout Group and some church stuff. Now all I have is MOPS (thank God for an assistant coordinator this year) and Salem's upcoming birthday party besides Salem and Raina going to school etc.

I did forget a project for Raina that is due tomorrow. They have a BIG tree in their classroom and they all do an apple. They paint it red in class and they bring it home and you glue pics of your family to it and write their names. She's supposed to help me do it but since I just remembered and got it done before I came here that will have to suffice.

Then I remembered Salem has to bring something to taste tomorrow. So I popped teddy grahams in a baggy. Today it was something to smell so we sent cumino. Tomorrow is feel. I don't usually forget stuff like this. So that's annoying but c'est la vie right?

Anyway - I feel good but I am not supposed to take it for granted so I am going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling a bit better. ((hugs))

txranger93 said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, and that you've managed to say "no" to a few things! I know that's hard for you to do, but there's no sense running yourself ragged all the time. Healthy momma makes a happy family!!!