Saturday, September 27, 2008

Catching up on pics






I am seriously behind posting pics so please bear with me! :) I have to get caught up before birthday party, MOPS convention and Halloween festivities. :)

So of course the girls are LOVING spending time with the new kittens Lily and Troy! :)

Salem's cheerleader buddy Kelsey won homecoming queen! Salem was SO excited.

Salem and Raina enjoyed the lake with friends in late August.

And of course don't they look adorable in their cheerleading uniforms? Yep I had to get Raina one. It's cute. They were pricey but really my girls don't grow quickly so Salem's will fit her at least 2 years and the same for Raina and then Raina can wear Salem's. Perfect.

Well I can't believe I am up this late. Wish me luck tomorrow. It took me forever to clean the house today. I just seriously can't work more than 5-10 minutes at a time without growing so tired. My house is clean but of course with a husband, a 3 year old, an almost 6 year old and 2 cats - well I'll have to pick up again. But at least the "big" stuff is done.

No comments: