Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update on us!

We're busy here getting ready for Salem's birthday party on Sat. We're having an all girl party for the first time and doing it with a zebra print theme with hot pink and green touches and we'll be doing a spa party complete with zebra print pedicures and hair styling. It should be a blast. I am excited but Salem is WAY excited.

Tomorrow for her birthday Daddy is taking her to breakfast since he missed his weekly lunch date with her today (he was in Fort Worth for a flying lesson as we have some crowded weekends the next few weeks). Then I am taking her lunch for her birthday (she requested Chick Fil A) and will bring cupcakes to share with class.

This is also Homecoming week at ACS and tomorrow's spirit day activity is come dressed as your favorite story character. Salem chose to be Gigi - God's Princess from the Sheila Walsh books/videos. What fun! I'll be sure to post a pic tomorrow.

Then we have the pep rally and Homecoming game. Salem is VERY excited about the game and more importantly wearing her cheerleader outfit. LOL.

Friday Korie is coming into town for Salem's birthday and we have family pics on Saturday. :) Then Salem's party and family dinner. It will be a busy but fun day.

Raina is doing GREAT. Talking up a STORM. Still hard to understand but she's talking!!! It's amazing that just 5 months ago I was fretting over this. She's doing amazing!!!

So it's a busy but fun week! Also, I am very excited and a little bit scared about a new project God is leading me to. It's called 90 Days of Solitude. Please consider checking it out and following me and praying and feel free to share it. If you do read it, please click on follow me. It's nice to see those faces down there. :)

One last thing - a personal prayer request: My endoscope is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday the 6th at 8:30 am. They will go in and look at the lesion that the Dr. found during my surgery in January. They will biopsy it and also test for Hpylori. Praying all goes well with insurance certification and getting this done. God didn't give me a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

No comments: