Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Car...

I got a new used car - errr I mean van! I was originally looking at a brand new Ford Escape but my sense of frugality won out and I started looking at used cars. Then I found a Dark Smoky Gray Impala. LOVED it. 2005, low miles, leather all the bells and whistles. I was about to say yes and just HAD to ask if they any small SUV's or vans with good gas. Of course they did. He had one that gets 18 miles to the gallon (what I would have had in the impala) and with similar low miles. LOL. So I am back in a van - a white Chrysler Town and Country! I am SO fickle! LOL. But I have to drive this car at least 4 years so it's done!

2 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

I am glad you found something that will work for you!

Anonymous said...

it's always nice to have a new car!