Saturday, August 15, 2009

Note To Self - Don't Read Small Print Books

You know for the most part I don't feel 41 1/2. I am healthier and more active than I have been in my entire life. I have a huge amount of energy and get told I look SO much younger than I did before. I think my sister and I look about the same age and she's 5 years younger.

And I've always had 20/20 vision. ALWAYS. I used to read in the dimmest light - it never fazed me.

So here I sit today reading Donald Miller's "Searching For God Knows What". First let me say I am only in chapter 2 and am loving his shocking words. They aren't bad shocking - they are just shocking - trying to get Christians to think outside the box of Christianity and be more relational in their relationship with God.

Anyway - I am barely in chapter two and it's driving me INSANE because the print is so small. It's actually very hard to read.

I guess I really am over 40. Sigh.

1 comment:

Smartie Duck said...

You and me both sister! The eyesite is going. It bugs me when the girls shove something right under my nose to look at and it's all blurry. Sigh.