Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brain Atrophy

Brian bought Salem & Raina the cute Skechers Twinkle Toes but they don't light up. They like them. Well today I get a box in the mail of the Skechers that light up for Raina.

So I go to my email and I order both girls a pair three weeks ago that light up. They were on backorder. Salem's still are. How the heck do I forget that? And the company I ordered from doesn't do free returns. So 4 pairs of Twinkle Toes in a month! ACK!

Then today I install QB on my pc. I've been doing my invoices in a VERY simple system that basically doesn't track anything. All my other accounting is by hand but the invoices are nice. So I spent over 20 minutes creating a new invoice and setting up my company information and NOTHING. I can't get it to work. I used to manage a tech support help desk and was a software support guru. SIGH!

I thought I'd be able to set it up and do my March invoices tonight. NOT. I will do my March invoices the old way and that gives me a little over 2 weeks to figure QB out.

The good news is I found a GREAT payroll processing company that will be doing my payroll starting next week for a VERY inexpensive rate. That's one HUGE tasks off my shoulders.

1 comment:

Trish said...

What a bummer - on the shoes and the invoices! I hope the rest of your day gets better. :)