Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bluebonnet Pics

It's that time of year in Texas. The state flower is beautiful and I've always been envious of those whose children willingly took pics in them. I took Salem when she was 2 1/2 and I was a month from delivering Raina and she HATED the stickery patches. I was also stressed cause I didn't know anyone who had bluebonnets so most really nice thick patches were on the side of the highway and in my crazy mind I envisioned cars and semis running off the road at that moment killing us.

Well this year I have a sweet friend who lives in the country and had a ton of them. They were beautiful. I only got two decent pics because I had my camera on the wrong setting. But they are still cute and the girls didn't complain once. If you click on the first pic you can see Raina in the background!


No comments: