Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A few fun conversations with my kiddos

Just last night my sister had this conversation with Raina. She was doing her hair and asked her how she wanted it done. Raina quickly replied - I want it long down to my feet like Rapunzel. Amy of course said - well we have to let it grow out for that. I mean right now. And Raina clarified - I said like Rapunzel.

Raina declares I am the most awesome mom ever cause I let her eat an entire pint of blueberries.

Salem says she knows I really love her cause I bought her princess silly bandz. (I need to work on clarifying that).

Raina decided I should call her Princess Baby...then I will be the Princess Mommy, Salem the Princess Sister & Daddy Princess Daddy. When I said what about Prince Daddy...she said no - Princess Daddy! :)

Salem says - mommy do you love me? Of course I do baby...Mommy do you really love me? Of course I do honey. Mommy do you really really love me? Yes baby...I love you forever, I love you for always, as long as we're living my baby you'll be. Thank you mommy.

I told Salem she's prissy even with sparklers and fireworks. Her reply - I love being prissy.

No comments: