I actually do like to do resolutions but they are usually more detailed and emotionally, physically and spiritually significant. I saw this on another blog and thought I'd it here and strive for some more light hearted goals that while important are not as crucial if I screw up.
1. Continue to read my bible and pray daily. It really changes my life significantly.
2. Quit procrastinating. Waiting til the last minute to do things is ridiculously stressful.
3. Do more one on one things with the kiddos daily. Play games with them (which I tend to hate) or the Wii.
4. Spend less time online and watching TV. This is better than it was but I want it to be even better.
5. Get back into exercise on a regular basis when I get past my 6 week recovery. I feel better emotionally, physically and spiritually when I work out.
6. Get our family into a family devotional routine. We've tried several ideas but nothing has stuck. I want this a lot.
7. Love my husband and children fully and become very intentional with decisions I make and words that I use that effect them.
8. Start writing more. I used to write a lot of poetry. I wonder if that could transcend into praise and worship?
9. Have regular date nights with Brian.
10. To see each day as a gift and be determined to make the best out of it as possible.
2 years ago